Easy Peasy Crepes
* 30g unsalted butter
* 150g plain flour
* 325ml semi-skimmed milk
* 1 large egg
* JimJams 83% Less Sugar Chocolate Spread
* Sieve the flour into a bowl.
* Combine the milk and egg in a jug and whisk until combined.
* Make a well in the flour and gradually whisk in the milk and egg mix until smooth.
* Melt the butter and stir it into the mixture.
* Heat a pan (medium heat) and melt some butter in the pan before wiping it off.
* Pour a small amount of crepe mixture into the pan and swirl it around until it covers the whole of the base – the consistency should be thin, almost translucent.
* Heat for 1 minute, flip and cook the other side for a further minute.
* Remove to a layer of baking paper and continue with the rest of the batter.
* Melt 3 tbsp’s of JimJams 83% Less Sugar Chocolate Spread in a microwave and drizzle over warm crepes. Add a scoop of low sugar caramel ice-cream.