The JimJams Pancake Day Classic Pancake Recipe
* 100g self-raising flour
* 225ml semi-skimmed milk
* 1 medium egg
* JimJams 83% Less Sugar Chocolate Spread
* Sieve the flour into a bowl.
* Combine the milk and egg in a jug and whisk until combined.
* Make a well in the flour and gradually whisk in the milk and egg mix until smooth.
* Heat a pan (medium heat) and melt a knob of butter in the pan before wiping it off.
* Ladle a little mixture into the pan and heat for 1 minute, flip and cook the other side for a further minute.
* Remove to a plate and continue with the rest of the batter.
* Stack 3 pancakes per person (classic small stack).
* Melt 3 tbsp’s of JimJams 83% Less Sugar Chocolate Spread in a microwave for 30 seconds and drizzle over each stack. Add fruit.